Meadow Springs wants to help you promote your business in the best way possible. Here are some steps and guidelines to follow:
1. Call 219-954-0042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check space availability. Since we only allow 1 rep per
company, and space is limited - it is best to check before sending in your application. Payment is the only way to reserve
2. We do not limit promotional fliers per company or category.
3. Booths will be booked on a first come - first serve basis.
4. Applications must include a check made out to Meadow Springs or you may provide credit card information. There is a 4% charge for all credit card transactions and vendors are responsible for PayPal fees should you choose to pay through PayPal.
Please note PayPal charges $4.05 per transaction.
5. Vendor spaces are located near registers where the highest flow of traffic and shoppers are.
6. Electricity is available for vendors at a fee of $15 per booth. You must bring your own electrical cords.
7. One company per table/booth. Multiple reps from the same company may share the table or booth.
8. We keep vendor spaces affordable so that you can come and go as necessary. However, we ask that your table be set up with
information if you need to be away. Please remember, Meadow Springs is NOT responsible for your booth.
9. Please be courteous to shoppers and other vendors by not soliciting shoppers outside of your space.
10. You are responsible for your items and set-up. We do not recommend leaving valuable merchandise unattended.
Meadow Springs - A Place for Celebrations, LLC, and anyone involved in the Meadow Springs Consignment will
not be responsible for loss or damage of vendor merchandise or set-up.
11. Set-Up is the night before the event (4pm-8pm) and the day of (8am- 5pm). Vendors will not be allowed in the venue outside
of sale hours.
12. One table is included with your area/booth space. Additional tables can be rented for $10 and must be requested on the
13. Vendors will be allowed to shop during the Pre-sale event Friday from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
**Vendors CANNOT hold items until later and must NEVER put sale items in your booth without a sales receipt.
14. Our biggest shopping times are opening presale night, opening public morning, and half-price day.
15. Take down is after 2pm on Sunday.
16. How can I sign up for next season? Email email@example.com your company information.
We look forward to making this a great event with your participation.
Contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 219-954-0042 for more information.